- “In” button reflects the temperature (not humidity) inside the unit via an internal sensor.
- “Out” button reflects the temperature being recorded by the metal probe.
- To reset the “min/max” press the button to display either the min or max reading and then hold the button for 3 to 5 seconds.
- For a truly accurate humidity reading, please ensure that the grilled probe is attached to the side of the enclosure away from the substrate and liquids.
- Exposing the main unit and the electronic portions to extreme humidity levels may cause damage. The unit should be outside of the enclosure with only the probes going in to record the reading.